A fire that led to explosions being heard across the Black Country is being treated as arson, police confirm.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's EFL Cup game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Cambridge United.
Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Benfica forward Ola John join Wolves on season-long loan deals.
The M6 motorway between Wolverhampton and Walsall reopens after a fatal crash.
A three-year-old boy dies in a collision with a tipper vehicle in Wolverhampton.
Explosions are heard as a huge blaze rips through a haulage yard in Wolverhampton.
Wolves head coach Walter Zenga attributes their unbeaten start to the Championship season to his players' spirit.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Birmingham City and Wolves.
Before I qualified, I imagined my life as a social worker as long days spent out in the community helping families overcome barriers they were facing.
Championship club Wolves sign Congo captain Prince Oniangue from French side Reims for an undisclosed fee.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Wolves and Ipswich Town.
League Two side Stevenage sign Wolves winger Connor Hunte on loan until January.
Inmates at a West Midlands prison have assaulted staff and started "multiple" fires in a week-long outbreak of disorder.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Reading.
New Wolves head coach Walter Zenga wants to make Molineux a "frightening" place for visiting teams, says Conor Coady.
A football fan tells a jury he felt "scared and intimidated" by a group of youths before two men he was with were beaten, leaving one in a coma.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's EFL Cup first-round tie between Wolves and Crawley Town.
Three men are stabbed in an attack at a house in Wolverhampton, police say.
Wednesfield History Society is proud to present the 2016 “Battle of Wodensfield re-enactment event” on Saturday 6th August from 11:30am – 4:30pm at Wednesfield High School.
Wolves appoint Kevin Thelwell as sporting director to replace Norwich-bound chief executive Jez Moxey.
A Wolverhampton hairdresser who stopped looters ransacking her shop in the riots of 2011 has said she'd do the same again.
Team news and preview, followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Rotherham United and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
The NHS body in charge of social work bursaries has apologised to students after admitting they may not know if they have been awarded a bursary or not before courses have started.
#lightupwednesfield For the last few years Wednesfield’s Christmas lights have been dwindling as government cuts to Wolverhampton City Council’s budgets have taken hold.
Championship side Wolves sign midfielder Joao Teixeira from Portuguese side Benfica on a season-long loan deal.
In his first press conference at Wolves head coach, Walter Zenga suggests Wolves are the biggest English team in Italy.
Wolves boss Walter Zenga says he is experienced enough to take charge of the club despite never managing in England...
I am so emotional about it, because it is a huge club and a historic club...
Championship side Wolves sign Atletico Madrid defender Silvio for an undisclosed fee.
Wolves name former Italy international Walter Zenga as their new head coach after Kenny Jackett's sacking.
More Wolverhampton news
- Boy becomes UK's youngest convicted rapist after attacking nine-year-old sister
- Britain's 'last elected communist' has been replaced
- NHS 'plans cuts across England' to fill £22bn funding shortfall
- Hillary Clinton attacks 'extremist' Nigel Farage over 'rising tide of right-wing nationalism'
- Surrey kidnap: Young boy 'forced into van' sparks urgent police abduction appeal
- Government brings forward measures to boost tourism after Brexit puts UK into bargain basement bin
- Primary school head teacher Ashley Yates jailed for using spy pen to film pupils in toilet
- Labour leadership debate: Owen Smith accuses Jeremy Corbyn of being 'happy' about Brexit during Glasgow hustings
- What Theresa May said about immigration in her infamous speech to Tory conference
- Peter Sutcliffe: Yorkshire Ripper moved from Broadmoor psychiatric hospital to prison
- John Kerry and Sergey Lavrov: Fatal attraction I
- France's top court to rule on burkini ban
- Inside the New York neighbourhood of murdered imam
- Deadly bomb attack hits police HQ in southeast Turkey
- Brazil police charge Ryan Lochte over false claims
- Italy earthquake: Rescuers race to find survivors
- Bus plunges into Nepal river killing at least 21
- Bolivian minister Rodolfo Illanes 'killed by miners'
- Syrian army and rebels agree to end Daraya siege
- Somalia: Al-Shabab gunmen attack beach restaurant
- Inside Fukushima's Time Bomb
- Turkey deploys more tanks in Syria, warns Kurdish YPG
- Tehran warns US to stay out of Iranian waters in Gulf
- Why is India banning commercial surrogacy?
- Philippines: Who's liable for the mounting death toll?