Rob Edwards says he will feel like he is making his debut again in his first game as Wolves interim head coach at Blackburn.
Championship club Wolves part company with head coach Walter Zenga after 87 days in charge, reports BBC WM 95.6.
The latest plans by the University of Wolverhampton to transform a derelict brewery into a £100m education hub for construction and the built environment have been given the green light.
Sammy Smyth, the last surviving member of Wolves' 1949 FA Cup-winning side, dies at the age of 91.
Head coach Walter Zenga has the full support of his Wolves squad despite a poor run of form, says midfielder Dave Edwards.
A man who was restrained by two members of the public who believed he had snatched a woman's bag has died in hospital, police say.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses to come forward after a man who was detained by members of the public following a suspected robbery in Wolverhampton.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Wolves and Leeds United.
A £2,000 reward has been offered to help catch the person who killed two cats and dumped them on the same Wolverhampton street.
By Elizabeth Rylan* After almost two years of debate and delay, the local authority I work for has recently co-located with community health colleagues.
A Christmas grotto manufacturer is one of three businesses ruined by a "severe" fire on an industrial estate.
A large fire at Clearwater Industrial Estate, Wolverhampton, damages three units including a Christmas grotto maker.
Aston Villa's England U21 winger Jack Grealish gets a three-game ban for a 'stamp' in the derby with Wolves.
Writer Caitlin Moran is seeking funds to revive her Raised by Wolves sitcom following Channel 4's decision to axe it.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Championship club Wolves say they have signed a 10-match deal for their games to be shown live on Chinese television.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Tiny chips implanted in Nathan Copeland’s brain bypassed his damaged spinal cord, relaying electrical signals governing movement and sensation to and from the arm.
Fortnightly waste collections rather than weekly are proposed in Wolverhampton under plans to save up to £2.4m a year.
The RSPCA investigates after two cats were found dead in the same street, with their legs tied up and serious injuries.
Kirklees is one of the largest West Yorkshire authorities with a growing and diverse population.
A teenager who was part of a group that left a rival football fan with a life-changing brain injury is sentenced to two years in prison.
Wolverhampton Wolves fight off a valiant Belle Vue Aces comeback to win speedway's Elite League Grand Final.
Wolves boss Peter Adams says the job is "not done yet" after a 54-36 Elite League Grand Final first-leg win over Belle Vue.
The shortlist of the finalists for the Social Worker of the Year Awards 2016 has been announced.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Wolves and Norwich City.
Poole Pirates boss Neil Middleditch admits the end of their three-year reign as Elite League champions is hard to take.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Wigan Athletic and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Emergency services were called to Portobello Island last night (Sunday 25th).
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Wolves and Brentford.
More Wolverhampton news
- Brexit: Minister refuses six times to say how Government managed to persuade Nissan to build new cars in Sunderland
- Amazon urged to remove 'blackface' fancy dress costume ahead of Halloween
- Easyjet hopeful of Brexit airspace deal, but relocation still a possibility
- Government quietly scraps plans to force schools run by 'underperforming' councils to become academies
- Black people six times more likely to be stopped and searched by police
- John McDonnell says migrants not to blame for low pay in the UK
- Greenwich Tube bomb was a prank, autistic teen who put explosive device on train will claim
- Prison deaths in England and Wales soar by 21 per cent to record-high amid 'bloodbath of assaults'
- How to reduce food waste: organise, categorise and love your leftovers
- Brexit: Number 10 slaps down minister who admitted price rises are hitting consumers
- Struggling Twitter cuts workforce and kills off Vine
- Somalia: The Forgotten Story
- Russia denies involvement in deadly Syria school attack
- Scores of Europe-bound refugees drown off Libyan coast
- Underage refugees in Calais running out of options
- Belgium makes breakthrough in EU-Canada trade deal
- The grandma feeding the North Dakota pipeline protest
- Flames, fear and football as Calais 'Jungle' cleared
- Now the Antarctic is melting too
- Iraq: Thousands displaced as battle for Mosul rages on
- In Kashmir, volunteers help the injured and needy
- HRW demands probe in Kenya police killings
- Israel: Settlers' takeover of security posts 'alarming'
- China, Saudi Arabia hold joint 'anti-terror' drills
- Mosul and Aleppo: A tale of two cities