Wolves striker Nouha Dicko signs a new contract which keeps him at the Championship club until the summer of 2020.
Wolves opt to appeal against goalkeeper Carl Ikeme's red card for pushing Norwich's Wes Hoolahan on Saturday.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Norwich City and Wolves.
Blackburn make winger Ben Marshall unavailable for selection because of interest from Championship rivals Wolves.
League One side Millwall re-sign Wolves midfielder Jed Wallace on loan until the end of the season.
Wolves sign Derby forward Andreas Weimann on loan from Championship rivals Derby County until the end of the season.
The women's cricket pioneer and Wolves vice-president dies aged 77 after a short illness.
Wolves midfielder Prince Oniangue joins French club Bastia on loan until the end of the season.
Tributes have been paid to Graham Taylor in a meeting between two of his clubs just days after his death.
A man is being questioned in connection with damaging Billy Wright's statue, police say.
Eastleigh extend the loan of Wolverhampton Wanderers defender Hakeem Odoffin until the end of the season.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Wolves and Aston Villa (17:30 GMT).
Former England manager Graham Taylor dies at the age of 72.
Police say two men were detained over an assault, and a teenager was arrested for throwing a flare.
Holders Manchester United will host 2013 winners Wigan Athletic in the FA Cup fourth round.
Defender Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs a new deal at Wolves and extends his loan at Sheffield United until May.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup game between Stoke City and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Barrow sign goalkeeper Jon Flatt on loan from Championship side Wolves until the end of the season.
A social worker who spent much of his childhood in care has been awarded an MBE in recognition of his work with children.
Preview followed by live coverage of Monday's Championship game between Sheffield Wednesday and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
A 13-year-old who was hit by a car and died days after Christmas is described as an "amazing, loving little boy".
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Queens Park Rangers.
A teenage pedestrian is run over and killed in Wolverhampton.
Wolves goalkeeper Carl Ikeme signs a new contract, keeping him at the club until the end of the 2018-19 campaign.
A family whose home was badly damaged after an explosion are still waiting to return - one year on.
Preview followed by live coverage of the Boxing Day Championship game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Bristol City.
Goalkeeper Harry Burgoyne and midfielder Connor Ronan sign new contracts after making first-team breakthroughs at Wolves.
Police have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a theft of a charity box from Wolverhampton railway station.
by Surviving Safeguarding This time of year is an expensive one, undoubtedly so if you’re a parent.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Nottingham Forest and Wolves.
More Wolverhampton news
- Iraqi refugee stands for Glasgow council elections to repay Scottish neighbours for their kindness
- Brexit: UK Government 'prioritising trade over human rights' in pursuit of Middle East deals
- Piers Morgan accuses Ewan McGregor of being a 'paedophile-loving hypocrite' after Good Morning Britain no show
- The Jewish synagogue seeking to house Muslim refugees on its premises
- Lost Dark Age kingdom hidden for 1,400 years discovered in Scotland
- Tube strike: RMT union announces second 24-hour January walkout for Central and Waterloo & City Line staff
- Brexit: Government refuses to reveal cost of its Brexit legal battles to taxpayer
- Tory MPs pile pressure on Theresa May to publish full Brexit plan before Commons vote on triggering Article 50
- Brexit: Iain Duncan Smith makes series of 'inaccurate' statements to attack Supreme Court ruling
- Brexit: Microsoft is latest major company to threaten to pull business from the UK
- Trump 'to clear' Keystone XL, Dakota Access pipelines
- Plan approved for 2,500 new settler homes in West Bank
- May must get parliamentary approval to initiate Brexit
- NewsGrid – Al Jazeera's interactive news hour
- Sexual assault in the time of Trump
- Russia, Turkey, Iran agree plan to support Syria truce
- Astana joint statement by Iran, Russia, Turkey: in full
- RRDP: Women fear violence and rape in refugee camps
- On Monsanto and the First Amendment
- Scapegoating foreign aid
- Darwin's wettest day in five years
- Turnbull: Potential for China to join TPP after US exit
- Trump's embassy move to Jerusalem 'self-destructive'
- Iraqi forces gear up for anti-ISIL push in west Mosul
- What became of Egypt's Arab Spring activists?