Three social workers who were named by a judge in an “exceptional” case which involved one of them lying on oath have been cleared of wrongdoing by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
One worshipper said the screens made it feel like she was in a "prison".
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup game between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Chelsea.
Former club plans a statue and tribute match to its "greatest ever manager".
Dave Edwards, part of the Wolves team which beat Chelsea in 2011, wants to shock the Premier League leaders again in the FA Cup.
Daljit Uppal and family stayed with relatives and a rented house after an explosion next door.
Wolves midfielder Lee Evans signs a new three-and a-half year contract, tying him to the Championship club until 2020.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Wolves and Wigan Athletic.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Wolves and Newcastle United (17:30 GMT).
Sporting and television greats pay tribute to Rachael Heyhoe Flint.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Burton Albion and Wolves.
The bacteria's spread is down to the 'overuse of antibiotics worldwide', a hospital chief says.
Norwich City chief executive Jez Moxey resigns and leaves the Championship club after six months in the role.
Wolves sign midfielder Ben Marshall from fellow Championship club Blackburn Rovers for an undisclosed fee.
League One side Walsall sign Wolves winger Will Randall in a loan deal until the end of the season.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Barnsley and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Championship side Wolves sign on-loan Benfica winger Helder Costa for an undisclosed fee, reported to be a club-record £13m.
Championship side Wolves will be without winger Ivan Cavaleiro for "a few weeks" after he suffered a knee injury.
Wolves' FA Cup goal hero Richard Stearman says he could not believe his eyes at his 53-second strike at Anfield.
A third man has been arrested in Belgium in connection with the death of a man who was shot in the head while sitting in a car in West Bromwich.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup game between Liverpool and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Ex-Liverpool midfielder Conor Coady cannot wait to finally get to play a first-team game at Anfield - with Wolves.
Nottingham Forest sign Portuguese midfielder Joao Teixeira on loan until the end of the season.
A major fire has destroyed a factory in Wolverhampton, with 100 firefighters battling to put it out.
Rockers over the years from Slade to Guns N' Roses have shopped there and it's become something of a legend in its own right.
Police say there was evidence that at least 22 stolen vehicles had passed through the car yard.
Wolves goalkeeper Carl Ikeme has his ban for his red card during Saturday's game at Norwich City cut to two games.
Wolves striker Nouha Dicko signs a new contract which keeps him at the Championship club until the summer of 2020.
Wolves opt to appeal against goalkeeper Carl Ikeme's red card for pushing Norwich's Wes Hoolahan on Saturday.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Norwich City and Wolves.
More Wolverhampton news
- British Isis suicide bomber 'did not receive £1m from UK government', family says
- US 'nuclear sniffer' plane deployed in Europe amid mysterious spike in radiation
- Police officers who went to McDonalds en route to 999 call to face misconduct hearing
- UK weather latest update: Storm Doris set to bring gale-force winds and blizzard-like conditions
- Polish teenager who took her own life was 'victim of bullying', coroner told
- 'We are the lucky ones': Young refugees plead for ministers to protect unaccompanied minors
- Theresa May's closure of child refugee scheme 'creates £20m windfall for people traffickers'
- Oliver Dearlove: Man who killed banker with one punch cleared of murder charge
- Video of female cyclist exacting revenge on van-driving catcaller 'was faked'
- Lindsay Lohan claims she was 'racially profiled' while wearing a headscarf at Heathrow airport
- Cyprus talks falter over nationalist commemoration row
- UN decries Israel's West Bank demolition order
- UN's de Mistura expects no breakthrough in Syria talks
- The Gambia arrests ex-intelligence boss linked to abuse
- NewsGrid – Al Jazeera's interactive news hour
- Mohamed Abdullahi inaugurated as new Somali president
- The dawn of cyber politicians
- Protests over Morales expose divisions among Bolivians
- N Korea says Kim Jong-nam murder suspects 'innocent'
- Mapping hate: The rise of hate groups in the US
- Female officers allowed to wear headscarves
- Time to tackle ISIL's millions of sympathisers?
- Syria's Geneva talks: 'Expectations pretty low'
- The debate over second-hand clothes in Senegal
- Court rules ICC withdrawal plan unconstitutional