Fulham sign midfielder Kevin McDonald from Championship rivals Wolves for an undisclosed fee.
Signal 107's Wolves commentator Mikey Burrows has his say on the Wolves takeover.
The football club has been sold to a Chinese investment company.
A Wolverhampton man has gone missing from temporary accommodation in Bushbury last Friday.
Reports claim a deal for Chinese investment company Fosun International to buy Wolves has been rubber stamped and will be announced today.
Wolves become the second Midlands club to be bought by Chinese investors as Fosun International pay £45m for the Championship club.
Long-awaited work to regenerate a housing estate in Wolverhampton is under way, the city council says.
A woman in her 80's is in a serious condition after she was hit by a reversing car in Bilston.
By Jason Barnes, child protection social worker The figures found by a recent study into referrals to social services received a lot of media attention .
Developers for a £60m shopping complex to be built in Wolverhampton are selected by the city council.
London 2012 Olympic medallists Max Whitlock, Louis Smith and Kristian Thomas are selected to represent Team GB at the Rio Games.
MPs have opposed the government’s preferred candidate to become the next Ofsted chief inspector, citing her “troubling” lack of knowledge of children’s social care as a key issue.
Wolves striker Nouha Dicko will miss some pre-season friendlies following his return from a cruciate ligament injury.
A nursery nurse who saved the lives of children from a machete-wielding attacker 20 years ago says she has forgiven the assailant.
A Welsh housing group has secured 25.5m funding for new development work across the region.
British Association of Social Workers, Association of Professors of Social Work, Joint University Council Social Work Education Committee, Social Work Action Network, Social Workers Union and Unison have issued a joint statement on the Children...
Mindless vandals have been condemned after going on the rampage and causing tens of thousands of pounds worth of damage to an adventure playground and sensory centre in Low Hill.
Police in Wolverhampton are urging witnesses to come forward after a man in a wheelchair allegedly exposed himself to shoppers on a supermarket car park.
A former pub in the heart of North Bransholme has been given a new lease of life thanks to landlord Riverside and it’s Riverside Foundation.
Ofsted has warned councils they need to tackle social worker caseloads that are “too high”, after identifying it as a common problem in poorly performing authorities.
Wolverhampton athlete Matt Hudson-Smith is grateful to the sacrifices his family made to help him get to the Olympics.
The Wednesfield Village Show will be taking place on Saturday 2nd July in the St Thomas Centre.
The latest reaction from around the region as Britain decides.
Alongside all the groups that have been busy planting knitting and crocheting as part of Wednesfields entry to the Heart of England in Bloom Competition St Thomas’ Church have been busy arranging a whole series of FREE events for the community to ...
Wednesfield is gearing itself up for the visit of the Heart Of England in Bloom judges on Friday 1 st July.
Wolverhampton wheelchair basketball player Kyle Marsh has been selected for Team GB for the Paralympic Games in Rio.
Plans for an £18m extension of the tram service in Wolverhampton are given the go-ahead by the government.
A landlord who defied a council's efforts to establish ownership of a property has to pay nearly 10,000 in fines and costs.
West Midlands police are questioning a man and a woman on suspicion of murder, following the death of a baby boy.
Two people are arrested on suspicion of murder after a six-month-old boy died in hospital.
More Wolverhampton news
- Owen Smith set to commit to equal representation of women in Labour with all female shortlists
- Theresa May 'to replace Downing Street artworks with framed quotations of her own speech'
- French security checks cause four-hour ferry delays at Dover
- Unite leader Len McCluskey: MI5 may be behind online abuse of Jeremy Corbyn
- Munich attacks: Boris Johnson says shooting proves terrorism is a 'global sickness'
- Munich shooting: Police 'raid apartment where killer lived' after attack that killed nine people
- Tremeloes stars acquitted of indecently assaulting 15-year-old girl
- DJ Derek death remains a mystery after body found in woodland
- Muslim woman strikes up friendship with 'terrified' passenger who saw her text the word 'Allah'
- Campaign to save dog from being put down because of the way he looks receives 130,000 signatures
- Munich attack: Suspect 'obsessed' with mass shootings
- Deadly blast kills at least 20 in Kabul protest
- Zygmunt Bauman: Behind the world's 'crisis of humanity'
- Turkey: Erdogan moves to shutter 2,340 institutions
- S. Sudan: Kiir gives Machar ultimatum to return to Juba
- For the British left, social justice is electability
- What does the world think about a President Trump?
- Middle East in the grips of a major heatwave
- Trump ally defends 'Islamic ideology sick' remarks
- India: Search continues for plane in Bay of Bengal
- Afghan Hazara minority protest in Kabul over power line
- How should France answer to the horror in Nice?
- Hillary Clinton picks Senator Tim Kaine as running mate
- Iraq: Army to dig 'security trench' around Fallujah
- Munich attack: Shooter's motive 'completely unclear'